Terms & Conditions for Collate Rewards Program
About the Rewards Program
1. The Collate Rewards Program is a referral program run by Collate Services Pte Ltd ("COLLATE") and members can accumulate Collate Points ("Points") by either referring someone to subscribe to the designated services, or by subscribing to the designated services after receiving a referral. Points can be used to redeem for rewards and benefits (including goods and/or services) listed in www.collate.com.sg/rewards (“Rewards”) under the Collate Rewards Program ("the Program").
2. “Member” or “you” means a person who has registered for a Rewards Member account and is eligible to participate in the Program.
3. To become a member, you will need to create an account via the Collate website (www.collate.com.sg). All mandatory details as specified on the website must be completed in full for a successful registration. Upon a successful registration, you will receive your unique referral code from Collate via the email address you used to register for the account.
4. The member warrants and represents that the details and particulars contained in the registration referred to in Clause 3 above shall be true and shall update all details and particulars from time to time via the Collate website (www.collate.com.sg). Upon receipt of the unique referral code and successful registration, the member may commence sharing the referral code with their friends for the purposes of accumulating points under the Program to redeem for Rewards and for additional discounts, subject always to the Program's terms and conditions, as amended by Collate from time to time.
5. Any individual person aged eighteen (18) or above can apply to be a Member of the Program. An individual is not allowed to have multiple accounts under different email addresses that belong to the same individual. Collate reserves the right to determine eligibility of any individual as a Member of the program for any reason whatsoever.
6. Prevailing details on how rewards and benefits can be enjoyed (including how Points can be accumulated and Rewards redeemed) will be published from time to time.
7. The Member understands that by joining the Program, the Member will need to accept the terms and conditions governing the Collate Rewards Program and agree to receive marketing communications from Collate relating to products and services offered by Collate, its affiliates and/or third parties which Collate may collaborate from time to time.
10. Loss of access to the account may be reported via email (email@example.com). Collate shall not be responsible for any transactions effected prior to the receipt by Collate of notice of such loss of access to the account and Collate shall have the right to debit the member's account for any and all redemptions that are affected prior to notification to Collate of such loss.
11. The member shall keep the account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the redemption of rewards secure and confidential.
Accumulation of Points
16. Points can only be accumulated via the following methods:
a) For customer referrals, Points will be issued when there’s a successful subscription by the person referred to the following services,
i) Singtel Broadband Plans (24-months contract) – 250 points
ii) Singtel TV Plans (6/12/24-months contract) – 125 points
iii) Singtel Mobile Plans (24-months contract) – 20 points
17. Points may be deducted if the subscriber cancels the subscribed services within 6 months after the contract has started.
18. Points are credited into the member’s account within 1 month after the commencement of the subscription contract.
19. Points carry a validity period of three (3) years from the date the Points are credited into the member's account.
Redemption of Points
20. A member may only redeem points once registration has been successfully completed. A member who has accumulated sufficient points in his/her account and is eligible, subject to meeting any terms and conditions that Collate may impose, to redeem Points for Rewards. Points utilised for redemption of Rewards will be on a first-in-first-out basis.
21. In order to redeem Rewards, the member must log into his account via the Collate website, select the Rewards that the member has sufficient Points to redeem, and use the website to request for the redemption.
22. Points accumulated by the member can be found on the website. However, Points displayed may not be accurate and Collate reserves the right to vary or modify the Points of a member as per its records in Collate’s internal database. Any decision to such modification of Points is at Collate’s sole discretion and its decision is final.
23. In the event that the Reward requires both Points to be redeemed and payment to be made, the member shall make the necessary payment using a mode of payment that is accepted at the merchant offering the Reward. Such payment shall be borne solely by the member and the member shall not dispute the amount payable.
24. All Rewards are governed by the terms and conditions of the Program, the terms of conditions of the particular Reward and terms and conditions of the merchant offering the Rewards, where applicable.
25. All Rewards are subject to availability and change. Collate reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the Rewards or make amendments to, change or substitute the Rewards conditions at any time with or without notice to the member.
26. Collate reserves the right to adjust the Points required for redemption of Rewards, irrespective of whether it is an upward or downward adjustment of Points, without giving any prior notice to the member.
27. If the member is required to pay any taxes, levies, duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) or service charge in relation to the Rewards, such taxes, levies, duties, GST or service charge shall be borne solely by the member.
28. Upon a successful redemption, the requisite Points will be deducted from the member's account. All redemptions shall be irrevocable and irreversible. Redeemed Rewards cannot be returned or exchanged for other Rewards in the Rewards catalogues and is not refundable for cash or credit under any circumstances whatsoever. In the event that Collate agrees at its sole discretion to allow the above, Collate reserves the right to charge the member a fee.
29. Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein and without prejudice to any other rights contained herein, Collate reserves the right at its sole discretion to deduct any Points from the member's account and/or refuse to allow the member to effect any redemption and/or to recall any redemption made by the member if any vouchers or rewards have been erroneously sent to the member and/or any Points have been erroneously awarded to the member and/or Points were not duly deducted upon a successful redemption due to system glitches or failure, or for any other reasons whatsoever.
30. Physical Starbucks Gift cards and Supermarket vouchers will be mailed out via the post. A video will be sent to the member as proof of mailing. Collate is not responsible for lost mail and no replacement of the Rewards will be issued nor will the Reward Points be refunded. Members are advised to examine all Rewards upon collection and to reject any damaged or defective goods/items at the point of receipt.
31. In the event that there are any damaged or defective Rewards, the member shall contact and liaise directly with the supplier/manufacturer of the Rewards. In the event Rewards carry the guarantee/warranty of the supplier/manufacturer, the member shall be bound by such supplier's/manufacturer's guarantee/warranty.
32. All disputes concerning any Rewards shall be settled between the member and the merchant offering the Rewards directly. Collate shall not in any way be involved in such claims and/or disputes save for when Collate is itself the merchant supplying the Rewards.
Past Transactions History
33. Past transaction history can be viewed online via the Collate website. Past transaction records should only be used as a reference and may not be accurate due to system glitches or for any other reasons whatsoever. Collate shall not be responsible for inaccurate records of such past transactions.
34. Members shall ensure that Collate is kept informed and updated of any change to their delivery address, contact number and email address.
35. A notice shall be deemed to have been given by Collate to a member if it is sent to the latest address of the member that is on record with Collate: (a) on the day of delivery, if sent by hand; (b) on the next day after posting, if sent by post.
Cancellation, Termination and Suspension
37. Collate may at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever and without prior notice cancel, suspend and/or terminate the Program. The member shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such cancellation, suspension and/or termination. Un-utilised Points shall be invalidated on cancellation, suspension and/or termination of the Program.
38. Collate may at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever and without prior notice cancel, suspend and/or terminate any member account. The member shall not be entitled to any compensation for any such cancellation, suspension and/or termination. Un-utilised Points shall be invalidated on cancellation, suspension and/or termination of the member account.
39. Collate may, based on its sole discretion, consider a member account to be dormant if there has been no referrals or rewards redemptions made by the member for a period of one (1) year from the last date of transaction and deactivate or restrict access to your member account.
40. Unless Collate is itself the supplier of the Reward(s), any Reward(s) listed in the promotional catalogues, pamphlets and notices will refer to benefits and/or privileges (including goods and services) that are provided by the 3rd party merchants. Collate shall not be responsible for the quality or fitness for purpose or any other matter relating to any benefits or privileges (including goods or services) provided to the member upon redemption. Collate shall not be liable or responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Program howsoever arising, including but not limited to, the redemption and use of the Rewards, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, as well as any other direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Collate of the Program shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Collate for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
41. Rewards may carry the warranty of their manufacturers. Collate makes no product representations or warranties, express or implied, and disclaims any and all liability as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use or purpose of any goods/products and/or services provided to the member (whether at the merchant outlet or otherwise) upon redemption of Points. Collate will not be liable for any damage, loss or injury suffered by members, their family members or third parties as a result of use of the Rewards.
42. Collate shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the member by reason of: a) any loss or theft of or damage to any Reward sent to the member by post; b) any failure or omission to notify the member of any changes in the Rewards Program and/or the details relating to accumulation of Points and/or redemption of Rewards; c) any event or occurrence beyond the reasonable control of Collate; or d) any loss or damage suffered by the member arising out of or in connection with the use of the member account that is not caused by the Wilful Misconduct (as defined below) or Gross Negligence (as defined below) on the part of Collate or its employees. “Gross Negligence” shall mean any act or failure to act (whether sole, joint or concurrent) which seriously and substantially deviates from a diligent course of action or which is in reckless disregard of or wanton indifference of a risk known, or so obvious that it should have been known, and so great as to cause harm to people, property or the environment. “Wilful Misconduct” shall mean a deliberate act or omission, the consequences of which were foreseen or foreseeable and intended to cause harm to people, property or the environment.
43. Collate shall not be liable for any erroneous crediting or debiting of or failure to credit or debit Points, any duplicate transactions, any loss of accumulated Points or any other loss whatsoever suffered by the member whether as a result of any breakdown, or failure of any machine, data processing or communication system or transmission link or an inability to retrieve any information or data from the computer system or for any reason whatsoever.
44. No rights of any member against Collate may be assigned or otherwise disposed of.
45. Collate may at any time assign or transfer all or any part of its rights and/or obligations relating to any member account and/or the Collate Rewards Program without the prior consent of any member.
46. Collate may without notice to the member amend and/or vary any aspect of the Collate Rewards Program, including the terms and conditions herein and/or the published details relating to the enjoyment of benefits and/or privileges (including the accumulation of Points and the redemption of Rewards), without being liable to the member in any manner whatsoever.
47. Collate may, at any time in its absolute discretion and without assigning any reason, discriminate between different members in that benefits or privileges may be offered or granted to certain categories of members but not to others.
48. In the event that any provision or condition herein shall be or at any time shall become invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, such invalidity, illegality or un-enforceability shall not in any way affect or impair any other provisions or conditions herein and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if such invalid or illegal or unenforceable provision or condition had never been contained herein.
49. Where a member is incapable or rendered incapable, by reason of death, mental disorder or permanent disability, of managing and administering his property, affairs and estate, upon the happening of any of the events indicated above, all un-utilised Points shall be automatically invalidated and will not inure to the benefit of the representatives and/or the estate of the member.
50. The member is to take note that in the event of any changes to its particulars or delivery address, Collate shall have the right to direct all future correspondences or Rewards to the new address provided. The member shall be responsible to ensure that it immediately contacts Collate in the event that it fails to receive its vouchers or Rewards from Collate. In the event of any fraud or theft as a result of the above, Collate shall not be responsible or liable for any transactions effected prior to the receipt by Collate of such notice and Collate shall have the right to debit the member's account for any and all redemptions that was affected prior to such notification.
51. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore Law. All members hereby submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
52. In the event of breach of security, promotion manipulation, information/data inaccuracy or fraud, Collate reserves the right to cancel or suspend the promotion and not to award the Points.
53. Collate's decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
54. Collate may disclose the members’ personal data to authorized third parties involved in the operations of the Collate Rewards Program, including sending out of marketing communications, and/or such other third parties permitted to supply products and services to Collate Rewards Members.
Terms & Conditions for
COLLATE Promotional Campaigns
Terms & Conditions governing the use of the Promo Code for the free rental of a Pocket WiFi Router for eligible customers
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the Promo Code used to enjoy a discount off the rental fee for a Portable WiFi Router for eligible customers.
2. The promo code entitles you to enjoy a $37.45 discount off the rental fee of a Portable WiFi Router from a designated retailer and is valid for 14 days from the day that it is sent to you.
3. The promo code will be sent to you via the in-app notification or email upon confirmation of your Home Broadband installation appointment with our designated Telecommunications Provider.
4. This promo code campaign is provisioned solely by COLLATE and not in collaboration with any third party retailer.
5. The promo code is only applicable for eligible customers who had signed up for one of the following subscription plans of the designated Telecommunications Provider via the COLLATE mobile application.
a) 24-months 1Gbps Broadband and a 6/12/24-months TV contract
b) 24-months 2Gbps Broadband contract
c) 24-months 2Gbps Broadband and a 6/12/24-months TV contract
d) 24-months 1+1Gbps Gamer Bundle
e) 24-months 1+1Gbps Gamer Bundle and a 6/12/24-months TV contract
6. To apply a promo code, you must enter it in the Promo Code field in the booking screen of the designated retailer.
7. By renting the Pocket WiFi Router from the designated retailer, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the retailer.
8. To enjoy the discount, the full contractual period of the subscription plan of the Telecommunications Provider will have to be fulfilled. If you terminate the subscription plan before the contract end date, COLLATE reserves the right to bill you for the discount amount that you have used to offset the cost of renting the Pocket WiFi Router and the invoice will be due immediately.
9. Promo codes and the discount amounts are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
10. Promo codes not utilized before it expires shall be forfeited and no new promo codes will be issued.
11. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing promotional campaigns.
12. COLLATE reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend these terms and conditions at its discretion without any prior notice.
13. The standard Terms of Service of COLLATE governing the use of its services in the mobile application applies.
Terms & Conditions for BUDDY24 Campaign
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the BUDDY24 Campaign.
2. This promotion ends on 30 June 2024.
3. Customers who sign up individually will receive either a $20 Starbucks Gift Card or $20 NTUC Fairprice Supermarket voucher.
4. Customers who sign up together in a pair for broadband services at 2 different installation addresses will each receive either a $30 Starbucks Gift Card or $30 NTUC Fairprice Supermarket voucher.
5. Details about the redemption will be sent to the customer after the Home Broadband installation has been completed.
6. To qualify for this promotion, customers will need to contact us via WhatsApp, email or Facebook/Instagram DM with the promo code ‘BUDDY24’ and sign up for a new subscription to one of the following Singtel Home Broadband plans via the COLLATE Team
a) 24-months 1Gbps Fibre Broadband contract
b) 24-months 2Gbps Fibre Broadband contract
c) 24-months 1Gbps Pro Gamer Fibre Bundle
d) 24-months 1+1Gbps Gamer Fibre Bundle
7. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing promotional campaigns or corporate discounts.
8. This promo code campaign is provisioned solely by COLLATE and not in collaboration with any third-party retailer.
9. The full contractual period of the Singtel Home Broadband plan will have to be fulfilled. If you terminate the subscription plan before the contract end date, COLLATE reserves the right to request for the return of the Starbucks Gift Card or NTUC Fairprice Supermarket vouchers.
10. Any promo codes, Starbucks Gift Cards or NTUC Fairprice Supermarket vouchers are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
11. COLLATE reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend these terms and conditions at its discretion without any prior notice.
12. The standard Terms of Service of COLLATE governing the use of its services in the mobile application applies.